bernie walsh drawon

bernie walsh drawon

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wacom Inkling first test





It just keeps getting better and better.Wacom have given us another tool for our digital studios but this one brings us back to basics we can now digitally capture our doodles or sketches that we might do on a piece of paper or sketchpad in front of the telly or in my case sitting on top of a mountain far away from anyone.
the sketch I did in the RMIT University wacom lab was on a piece of A3 photocopy paper with the sensor attached to the top.I sketched with my normal light hand and I was impressed to see how the pressure sensitivity of the pen even picked up my very light lines.The ability to draw in layers was also a bonus and as you can see I was the able to import my sketch into my favourite Alias sketchbook.By the way the sketch was an idea for a concept for a new Santa's sleigh for a Christmas card image I will post some more demos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment